Bridal Makeup Services
Congratulations on your engagement! As a bride-to-be, you are aware that planning a wedding is fun, but not without its stresses. As you plan for your big day, be sure to arrange treatments to revitalize your skin and pamper yourself during the demanding weeks leading up to your wedding. Wendy’s goal for your skin is to achieve a comfortable hydration level which will keep you glowing and provide staying power for your makeup. Let Wendy create a personalized skin care regime designed to ensure that your dazzling look will last long beyond “I Do” and dancing into the night. What your guests will remember most is your radiant look of love as you walk down the aisle.
Wendy has had the pleasure of making hundreds of brides, mothers, and wedding parties feel and look beautiful, and she encourages you to bring in your mother, bridesmaids, and special guests of honor to experience all that she has to offer. More than just a skin care and cosmetics professional, Wendy finds true delight in the excitement of a wedding day. Her exuberant, calming, and confident presence makes sure that joy is the focus of the day, not stress.
Wendy does everything possible to make wedding day preparations stress-free and enjoyable. Prior to your event, Wendy will advise on scheduling to make sure everyone is positively glowing and ready to go on time. Brides can relax knowing their appearance is in experienced hands, and Wendy will provide a personal look meant to enhance the natural beauty of your entire wedding party (no matchy-matchy!). Since 1992, her philosophy has been to “look like yourself, but better,” and she delivers on this promise using the most up-to-date techniques and personal talent to deliver fresh, melt-proof makeup that lasts as you dance the night away.
Bridal Makeup Service Packages
Please call for a quote! This will be an easier way to connect with you about your specific wedding day needs, including destination weddings.
To get skin prepared for your big day, a skin care treatment plan will be created based on your specific needs and will include both in-studio facials and at-home care plan.
- Private Consultation & Skincare Education: Discuss your skin’s unique needs and receive a manageable skincare regime to prepare for your wedding day.
- 4 Custom Facial Treatments
- Skin Rejuvenation: Customized for your current skincare needs, bring out your skin’s natural radiance.
- Smoothing Treatment: Peel away aged skin to gently melt away the damaged outer layers of skin, revealing a softer, smoother and healthier skin underneath.
- Brighten & Hydrate: Lighten and brighten your skin. Lock in moisture, allowing for a perfect makeup application for your special day.
- Gentle facial & Waxing: One week before the big day, relax with a hydrating mask and eyebrow waxing.
- Back Care Treatment: Exfoliate and treat any blemishes, preparing for the perfect strapless look.
- Product Discount: Save 10% on all glo products purchased up to your wedding date.
Wendy does everything possible to help make your wedding day prep stress-free and enjoyable. Prior to your event, Wendy will help advise on schedule to make sure everyone is positively glowing and ready to go on time.
On the day of your wedding, Wendy will come to you, only requiring that you have a naturally lit location with a table available for makeup application. Once you and your wedding party are ready to go, Wendy will accompany you for the first hour of photos, and provide touch ups. Additional time during photos and/or before or after your ceremony is available at an hourly rate.
Top Rated Makeup Artist
“Wendy did the makeup for my wedding this past June. To say that she did an incredible job is an understatement! I worked with her several months before the big day to help improve areas of my skin. She was such a big help leading up to the wedding and during that day! Knowing that my makeup for the wedding was going to be exactly what I wanted was once less thing to stress about and the bridesmaids were also very happy with her work! Do not hesitate to book her for your wedding!”
– Tara B.