My favorite look to teach my clients is the mature eye look. I’m in my mid 60’s, and I have some drooping eye. I’ve mastered a few tricks on how to lift the eye. Here is a step by step guide that will give a very natural illusion of a lifted and open eye.
- Use a shadow crayon over the lid. I’m using the Glow Eye Shadow in the shade metro here. When you use a darker color on the lid of your lash, it gives a lifted effect.
- Take the crayon and work it over your lid to make it a little bit darker.
- Buff the edges with a blender brush while lifting up near your brow. It will add a lot of depth and open up your eyes.
- Next use the Color Lab Gel Pencil.
- Lift the lid and work the gel pencil into the lash line. Make sure to not start with a line over your whole eyelid, under is key here.
- Work into the lash just enough to get a little rub into the lashes.
- Drop your eye and start to work into the bottom lid.
- Avoid the center and focus on the edge of the bottom lash line.
- Complete your look add some blush from the fresh Contour Blush Palette.
- Start at the back of your cheekbone and give it a little color through the apple of your cheek.
- Finish with a touch of my new Wendy City Faces lip color posey.
Glow Eye Shadow Crayon – comes in cream, navy, browns, reds
Color Lab Gel Pencil – comes in black, brown, navy
Contour Blush Palette – come in pink and coral
Wendy City Lip Color – posey
Now get out there and show off your fresh spring look! & make sure to come see me soon.